Coronavirus: Eight Foreigners in China have been Cured
The number of the coronavirus infected foreign nationals in China remains 27, but 8 have already been cured, Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said.
The Foreign Office refrained from commenting on the citizenship of the infected, in order to respect the rights and interests of patients, RIA Novosti reported.
Days ago, a Chinese diplomat reported that two of the infected, a Japanese and US national, had died and three had recovered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania will also Extend the State of Emergency
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week
- » COVID-19 in Germany - The Spread of the Virus Seems to Slow Down
- » Nearly 1.3 Million are the COVID-19 Infected People Worldwide
- » New York Reports a Drop in Newly Infected COVID-19 Cases
- » 94% of the COVID-19 Infected People in China are Cured