NSSI: Average Insurable Earnings in Bulgaria for December 2019 was BGN 1,063.32
The National Social Security Institute (NSSI) has reported that the average insurable earnings in Bulgaria for December 2019 was BGN 1,063.32, said the NSSI press office, Focus News Agency reported.
The average monthly insurable earnings for the period from 01 January 2019 to 31 December 2019 stood at BGN 986,52.
The estimated average monthly insurable earnings for the country for the indicated period is used in the calculation of the newly granted pensions in January 2020, in accordance with Article 70, para. 3 of the Social Security Code.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Revenue Agency Supported 2,223 Local Companies
- » World Economy: Foreign Direct Investments Slumped by 42 Percent in 2020
- » Is Bitcoin the Answer to a Financial Crisis?
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure