Boris Johnson about to Make Changes in the British Government
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will make changes to the government tomorrow, according to his office, cited by the France Press. These will be the first ministerial shifts in the UK since Brexit.
It is reported that Johnson wants to focus on domestic politics and reduce the number of ministers.
However, key figures such as Finance Minister Sajid Javid and Foreign Minister Dominic Raab, both firm supporters of Britain's exit from the EU, are expected to maintain their posts.
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran
- » Croatia's Chief State Attorney Resigns
- » Trump Fired Deputy Defense Secretary, who Approved Military Aid for Ukraine
- » BNR: The US Designates Bulgaria a Developed Country
- » Turkey will Support Fayez al-Sarraj's Government if the Talks on Libya Fail