BNR: Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev Seeks Full Review of Privatization Process
Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev assigned the State Agency for National Security the task of carrying out a full inspection of the entire privatization process and ex-post control by the ministries, agencies and other state institutions in charge of the process.
The review is to include all privatization deals, the payments connected with them, as well as all steps taken in the process of post-privatization supervision, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car