BNR: Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev Seeks Full Review of Privatization Process
Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev assigned the State Agency for National Security the task of carrying out a full inspection of the entire privatization process and ex-post control by the ministries, agencies and other state institutions in charge of the process.
The review is to include all privatization deals, the payments connected with them, as well as all steps taken in the process of post-privatization supervision, BNR reported.
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead
- » Ministry of Justice Asked the UAE for the Extradition of Vasil Bozhkov
- » 24 People were Killed in a Church Attack in Burkina Faso
- » A Record 5 Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in Costa Rica
- » Petrich Municipality Investigated by OLAF
- » Vasil Bozhkov Charged with Two More Crimes