Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 6C and 11C
Today, from north to south, clouds will break and rain will stop, at the latest in the far southern areas. Moderate west-southwesterly winds will switch to the northwest and pick up in the afternoon, bringing cold air. Maximum temperatures expected between 6C and 11C. Atmospheric pressure will rise and be higher than the average for the month.
This is the the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain