BNR: Business Organizations in Bulgaria Oppose Holding of Referendum on Introduction of Euro
The national organizations representing workers and employees, and employers in Bulgaria express full support for the National Assembly’s decision – that the country should leave the exchange rate mechanism should a Lev-Euro exchange rate be proposed that is different from the exchange rate now in place.
The employers are insisting that an end be put to speculations and to the fostering of negative and apocalyptic expectations among the public, and for the necessary steps to be taken in fulfillment of the plan for the country’s accession to the Eurozone. Employers object to the attempts to manipulate public opinion and the suggestions of holding a referendum on the introduction of the euro. This runs counter to the EU Accession Treaty, they say.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » London Introduces Mandatory PCR test for Vaccinated Bulgarians
- » Over 3,200 Students from 5th to 12th Grade Returned to Class in Sofia
- » Omicron: What are the Symptoms of the New Covid Variant
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » BioNTech is Already Working on Vaccine for the Covid Variant Omicron
- » WHO: Omicron is likely to Spread All Over the World