BNR: Business Organizations in Bulgaria Oppose Holding of Referendum on Introduction of Euro
The national organizations representing workers and employees, and employers in Bulgaria express full support for the National Assembly’s decision – that the country should leave the exchange rate mechanism should a Lev-Euro exchange rate be proposed that is different from the exchange rate now in place.
The employers are insisting that an end be put to speculations and to the fostering of negative and apocalyptic expectations among the public, and for the necessary steps to be taken in fulfillment of the plan for the country’s accession to the Eurozone. Employers object to the attempts to manipulate public opinion and the suggestions of holding a referendum on the introduction of the euro. This runs counter to the EU Accession Treaty, they say.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Weather Today - May 29th
- » Only 8 Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria on May 29
- » AFP: Bulgaria Pins Hopes on TB Vaccine Against the Coronavirus
- » The Weather Today: Precipitations are Expected
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borrisov: New Children's Hospital will be Built in Sofia
- » 2477 Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria on May 28, 17 Newly Registered