BNR: Business Organizations in Bulgaria Oppose Holding of Referendum on Introduction of Euro
The national organizations representing workers and employees, and employers in Bulgaria express full support for the National Assembly’s decision – that the country should leave the exchange rate mechanism should a Lev-Euro exchange rate be proposed that is different from the exchange rate now in place.
The employers are insisting that an end be put to speculations and to the fostering of negative and apocalyptic expectations among the public, and for the necessary steps to be taken in fulfillment of the plan for the country’s accession to the Eurozone. Employers object to the attempts to manipulate public opinion and the suggestions of holding a referendum on the introduction of the euro. This runs counter to the EU Accession Treaty, they say.
- » Toll Charges for Heavy Goods Vehicles will be from 3 to 7 Stotinki per km
- » February 19 – Day of Commemoration for Vasil Levski
- » EC: Robots can be Used to Create Fake News
- » The Government has Allocated BGN Half a Million to Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Bulgaria - The 45th Suitable Country for Raising a Child
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with no Rain