The Ministry of Health has Opened a Hotline for the Coronavirus
The Ministry of Health is launching an information hotline for citizens and organizations to ask their questions about the 2019 coronavirus epidemic.
On the telephone number 02 807 87 57, citizens can obtain information from an epidemiologist.
The reason for the opening of the telephone line is the frequent inquiries of citizens and organizations about the new coronavirus: symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, handling of goods arriving from China, trips from and to countries where there are registered cases of 2019-nCoV.
The line will operate Monday through Friday, during business hours (8.30 am to 5 pm).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 3-Year-Old Child died after a Home Boiler Explosion in Ruse
- » Eurostat: Bulgarian Women give Birth to their First Child the Earliest
- » Amnesty International: The Situation with Media Freedom in Bulgaria is getting Worse
- » A Pack of Stray Dogs Killed a Woman in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Returns in Bulgaria