The Ministry of Health has Opened a Hotline for the Coronavirus
The Ministry of Health is launching an information hotline for citizens and organizations to ask their questions about the 2019 coronavirus epidemic.
On the telephone number 02 807 87 57, citizens can obtain information from an epidemiologist.
The reason for the opening of the telephone line is the frequent inquiries of citizens and organizations about the new coronavirus: symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, handling of goods arriving from China, trips from and to countries where there are registered cases of 2019-nCoV.
The line will operate Monday through Friday, during business hours (8.30 am to 5 pm).
- » 338 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 8 Death Cases
- » Sixth Coronavirus Victim in Bulgaria, the Number of those Infected has Reached 331
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » Bulgaria: Second Death from COVID-19 in the Last 24 Hours
- » 78-year-old UK Citizen was Discharged from the Hospital of Blagoevgrad
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic