Turkish Authorities Prevented a Large-Scale Terrorist Attack in Turkey
So far, 7 people have been arrested.
Turkish authorities have prevented a large-scale terrorist attack. A powerful bomb inside a court building in Şırnak province has been defused, the Anadolu Agency reports.
So far, seven people have been arrested and reportedly involved in the terrorist act.
According to local authorities, the main suspect has a leading position in the judicial institution. Explosives and about 30,000 Turkish pounds ($ 38,637) were discovered in his house.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today