Turkish Authorities Prevented a Large-Scale Terrorist Attack in Turkey
So far, 7 people have been arrested.
Turkish authorities have prevented a large-scale terrorist attack. A powerful bomb inside a court building in Şırnak province has been defused, the Anadolu Agency reports.
So far, seven people have been arrested and reportedly involved in the terrorist act.
According to local authorities, the main suspect has a leading position in the judicial institution. Explosives and about 30,000 Turkish pounds ($ 38,637) were discovered in his house.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations