The ASF Increased the Price of Pork by BGN 3 per Kilogram
About 3 BGN is the difference in the price of pork compared to last year. The main reason for this is the swine fever. This was stated by the Chairman of the State Agency of Goods Exchange and Market-Places Vladimir Ivanov for BNT.
He explained that the appreciation started on August 5. In his words, previously, the levels were from BGN 9, now the cost of a boneless neck is BGN 12.
Ivanov explained that the market is volatile and has no equilibrium price. For this reason, there was "quite serious variability" in the pricing of pork.
According to him, pork imports are currently predominant, especially for processing. However, he believes that good biosecurity measures have been taken.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia