A Senior US Politician Arrived in Bulgaria to Meet with the Government
The First Deputy Assistant Secretary in the US Treasury - Paul Ahern, is visiting Sofia. He will be in the country by February 11th.
Ahern will meet with representatives of the Bulgarian government. The talks will focus on the cooperation in the area of combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
As of yesterday, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Matthew Palmer is also in Sofia. He is in Bulgaria to consult with the Bulgarian government on the Western Balkans as a continuation of the successful high-level strategic dialogue which was launched last month, the US diplomatic mission in Sofia reported.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans