The NRA Appeals against the Fine of BGN 5.1 Million due to the Personal Data Leakage
The case against the NRA's complaint against the fine of BGN 5 million and 100 thousand, due to the personal data leakage of millions of Bulgarians, starts on Monday. The Revenue Agency is appealing the Commission's data protection act back in September, NOVA TV reports
The NRA's complaint case against the fine of BGN 5 million and BGN 100 thousand, due to the leakage of personal data of millions of Bulgarians, starts on Monday. The Revenue Agency appealed the Commission's data protection act back in September.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic