The Ministry of Culture Inspects Antiques in Bozhkov's Collection
The Prosecutor's Office instructed the Ministry of Culture to inspect the collection of antique objects kept and exhibited in a museum by the Thrace Foundation.
The foundation was established by gambling tycoon Vasil Bozhkov, who was recently detained in the United Arab Emirates.
The inspection assigned by the Prosecutor’s Office aims to clarify the origin, the ways of acquiring, identifying and registering the cultural valuables.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case