The Ministry of Culture Inspects Antiques in Bozhkov's Collection
The Prosecutor's Office instructed the Ministry of Culture to inspect the collection of antique objects kept and exhibited in a museum by the Thrace Foundation.
The foundation was established by gambling tycoon Vasil Bozhkov, who was recently detained in the United Arab Emirates.
The inspection assigned by the Prosecutor’s Office aims to clarify the origin, the ways of acquiring, identifying and registering the cultural valuables.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police