Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
Russian 4-time world rhythmic gymnastics champion Alexandra Soldatova has been admitted to hospital after a suicide attempt. This is reported by RIA Novosti.
The hospital explained to the media that the condition of the athlete is improving, but visitors are not allowed.
Doctors report self-inflicted injuries. The athlete is known to have been diagnosed with bulimia.
Alexandra Soldatova is part of the Russian rhythmic gymnastics team.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 29th Summer Olympic Games Starts in Tokyo Today
- » Tokyo Olympics: More Cases of Infected Alert Organizers
- » Euro Final in London Marked by Arrests and Violence by English Fans
- » Euro 2020 Final: Italy Defeats England
- » Djokovic Wins Sixth Wimbledon Title, Equals Federer-Nadal's tally of 20 Grand Slams
- » Late Drama Sent Italy to Euro 2020 Final after Penalty Shootout against Spain