Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
Russian 4-time world rhythmic gymnastics champion Alexandra Soldatova has been admitted to hospital after a suicide attempt. This is reported by RIA Novosti.
The hospital explained to the media that the condition of the athlete is improving, but visitors are not allowed.
Doctors report self-inflicted injuries. The athlete is known to have been diagnosed with bulimia.
Alexandra Soldatova is part of the Russian rhythmic gymnastics team.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » On August 13th in Bourgas Started the Prestigios International Sailing Regatta "Cor Carolli 2020"
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs