Strong Earthquake in Greece
A 5.1 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was registered in Greece on Thursday. The epicentre was in the Karditsa region, according to the Athens Institute of Geodynamics. The depth of the quake was 9 kilometers.
No material damage was reported.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain