Car Bomb Attack in Jerusalem, 14 People were Injured
14 people, most of them Israeli soldiers, were injured in a car bomb attack in Jerusalem, the French press reported, citing Israeli authorities. The attack was carried out in a lively area with many bars and restaurants.
"One soldier was seriously injured and taken to hospital. Eleven other soldiers were slightly injured," the Israeli army said. “The incident is being investigated as a terror attack,” a police spokesman said.
Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas described the attack as a response to the Middle East peace plan announced by US President Donald Trump.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?