A Passenger Plane Split into Three Pieces at an Airport in Istanbul, There are Killed and Many Injured
Three people were killed and 179 were injured when a plane skidded off an airport runway in Istanbul and split into three pieces, News Sky reported.
The accident involving the Boeing 737-800 occurred at the Sabiha Gokcen airport.
The flight was operated by Pegasus Airlines and carried 177 passengers onboard and six crew members.
Many are hospitalized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister