A Passenger Plane Split into Three Pieces at an Airport in Istanbul, There are Killed and Many Injured
Three people were killed and 179 were injured when a plane skidded off an airport runway in Istanbul and split into three pieces, News Sky reported.
The accident involving the Boeing 737-800 occurred at the Sabiha Gokcen airport.
The flight was operated by Pegasus Airlines and carried 177 passengers onboard and six crew members.
Many are hospitalized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Montenegro has the Cheapest Fuel in the Balkans
- » The EU grants 1.61 Billion Euros to Bulgaria
- » Liz Truss's Conservative Government takes U-turns on plan to scrap 45p Tax Rate
- » Inflation in Turkey exceeded 83%
- » Day 222 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Breakthrough in Kherson, Both Sides accuse each other of Shelling
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories