A Passenger Plane Split into Three Pieces at an Airport in Istanbul, There are Killed and Many Injured
Three people were killed and 179 were injured when a plane skidded off an airport runway in Istanbul and split into three pieces, News Sky reported.
The accident involving the Boeing 737-800 occurred at the Sabiha Gokcen airport.
The flight was operated by Pegasus Airlines and carried 177 passengers onboard and six crew members.
Many are hospitalized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse