Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between -1C and 4C
Snow will continue today before noon, but in the afternoon, it will start to decrease from the west and will stop, at the latest in the eastern regions, where blizzards and snowdrifts are expected.
Clouds will also start breaking from the west. In the afternoon, the wind will drop to moderate, becoming west-northwest. Maximum temperatures between minus 1C and 4C, in Sofia around minus 1C. Atmospheric pressure in the morning is significantly lower than the average for the month. It will rise quickly during the day and will be higher than average by noon.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy