Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between -1C and 4C
Snow will continue today before noon, but in the afternoon, it will start to decrease from the west and will stop, at the latest in the eastern regions, where blizzards and snowdrifts are expected.
Clouds will also start breaking from the west. In the afternoon, the wind will drop to moderate, becoming west-northwest. Maximum temperatures between minus 1C and 4C, in Sofia around minus 1C. Atmospheric pressure in the morning is significantly lower than the average for the month. It will rise quickly during the day and will be higher than average by noon.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Today: Rain Showers over Eastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Light Rain in Some Places Today
- » Scientists: Last Summer was the Hottest in Europe
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Light Rains in the South and Maximum Temperatures between 20° and 25°C
- » Windy and Cloudy Tuesday in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy with Variable Clouds Today