A Surprising Result in the Primary Elections in Iowa
A surprising result of the primary election in Iowa. Technology problems and reporting “inconsistencies” kept Iowa Democratic Party officials from releasing results from Monday’s caucus, the much-hyped kickoff to the 2020 primary, AP reported. Contrary to expectations, former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg has come to the fore.
According to initial results, he is leading Senator Bernie Sanders. The current favourite, former Vice President Joe Biden, ranked on the fourth place.
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide
- » America Gives Ukraine $ 1.2 Million to Fight the Coronavirus
- » Spain: 849 Casualties in 24 Hours
- » Turkmenistan Bans the Word "Coronavirus"
- » 785 thousand COVID-19 Infected Worldwide, over 165 Thousand are Cured