A Surprising Result in the Primary Elections in Iowa
A surprising result of the primary election in Iowa. Technology problems and reporting “inconsistencies” kept Iowa Democratic Party officials from releasing results from Monday’s caucus, the much-hyped kickoff to the 2020 primary, AP reported. Contrary to expectations, former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg has come to the fore.
According to initial results, he is leading Senator Bernie Sanders. The current favourite, former Vice President Joe Biden, ranked on the fourth place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?