PM Borissov: We are not Fighting Anyone
At the beginning of today's government session, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov stressed that he was not fighting anyone. The reason for his speech was the address of President Rumen Radev from yesterday, with which he withdrew his trust from the government.
The PM also said that he had ordered an immediate inspection of the trash around Struma Motorway.
- » PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
- » President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw