PM Borissov: We are not Fighting Anyone
At the beginning of today's government session, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov stressed that he was not fighting anyone. The reason for his speech was the address of President Rumen Radev from yesterday, with which he withdrew his trust from the government.
The PM also said that he had ordered an immediate inspection of the trash around Struma Motorway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow With a Warning About the Redeployment of American Troops in Europe
- » Lawyer Sent a Signal to the State Agency for Child Protection Against Prime Minister Borissov
- » Presecutors Investigate the Italian PM and Other Members of His Government Over How They Handled the COVID-19 Crisis
- » Israel And The United Arab Emirates Have Reached a Historic Agreement
- » Former Vice-Chairman of GERB Tsvetanov Founding "Republicans for Bulgaria" on August 27th
- » Extraordinary Sitting of Bulgaria’s Parliament Fails for Lack of Quorum