PM Borissov: We are not Fighting Anyone
At the beginning of today's government session, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov stressed that he was not fighting anyone. The reason for his speech was the address of President Rumen Radev from yesterday, with which he withdrew his trust from the government.
The PM also said that he had ordered an immediate inspection of the trash around Struma Motorway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Additional 800 Voting Machines Expected from Taiwan
- » After 12 Straight Years of Netanyahu Rule Israel Has New Government
- » Bulgaria: More Details from Laura Kovesi Press Conference
- » Bulgarian MEP Radan Kanev: Mobile Workers’ Rights Are Underprotected
- » Bulgaria and Czech Republic Probe into Arms Depots Blasts Together
- » New Procedure to Be Launched for Electing Six Bulgarian EU Delegated Prosecutors