Krum Zarkov: The President is Telling the Truth, but the Government doesn't Want to Accept it
What annoys you is that the president is telling the truth. You know he is right, but you don't accept it. All this must be put to an end!
With these words, BSP Deputy Chairman for Bulgaria Krum Zarkov addressed the ruling majority, commenting on the address of the head of state Rumen Radev from yesterday, in which he withdrew his confidence from the Borissov 3 cabinet.
According to him, our country will develop only by having a strong executive power, working for the public interest.
Zarkov said that Rumen Radev urges another question that the rulers run away from - the one about the need for fair elections.
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw
- » BNR: President Radev Accuses PM Borissov of Using Special Services for Political Ends
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor