For What are we Willing to Pay Less when Travelling?
Tourists surveyed by an online excursion company said for what they were willing to pay less when travelling, reported the company OneTwoTrip.
The company's experts surveyed 1,500 users and found that one in ten (92%) of them would like to spend less on airline tickets.
Two-thirds (71%) of those surveyed intend to look for cheaper accommodation or affordable housing on their next trip, and 61% save by not buying gifts and souvenirs.
It turns out that a large proportion of respondents (63%) are not ready to save on food and entertainment expenses.
And 62% of tourists said they plan to spend just as much on entertainment as they did on previous trips.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria Bans Passenger Flights from Bulgaria to July 31
- » State Aid: EC Approves €3.4 Billion Dutch Support to KLM
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions