Herro Mustafa: Bulgarian to be Banned from Entering the US over Corruption
The USA undertook the first measure against corruption in Bulgaria, BNT reported.
The United States Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa, on February 4 said that the name of the first Bulgarian who will be banned from entering the USA for corruption will be announced within days. She said that this case is very clear and the Americans acted very quickly.
It will be just the first name, but then there will be others, said Herro Mustafa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » January 21: International Hugs Day, Babinden in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Scientist: Lung Thermometer Detects Coronavirus Faster than a PCR Test
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Explosion in a Building in Madrid Kills Bulgarian and at Least 3 Other People
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 8,057 Tests Were Made, 5,7 Percent Are Positive
- » Study: Where COVID-19 Hit Hardest, Sudden Deaths Outside the Hospital Increased