London Neighbourhood Evacuated over a Bomb
The unexploded bomb is found in an area with many shops, restaurants, bars and offices
British police have isolated one of the busiest parts of central London after an unexploded WWII bomb was discovered at a construction site.
Police said the bomb was discovered on Dean Street in Soho, an area with numerous shops, restaurants, bars and offices. Several sections of the densely populated area were cut off.
During the war, the German Air Force dropped thousands of bombs on the British capital, killing tens of thousands people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does