London Neighbourhood Evacuated over a Bomb
The unexploded bomb is found in an area with many shops, restaurants, bars and offices
British police have isolated one of the busiest parts of central London after an unexploded WWII bomb was discovered at a construction site.
Police said the bomb was discovered on Dean Street in Soho, an area with numerous shops, restaurants, bars and offices. Several sections of the densely populated area were cut off.
During the war, the German Air Force dropped thousands of bombs on the British capital, killing tens of thousands people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Denmark Permanently Ceases Use of AstraZeneca Vaccine
- » US President Biden Proposes Summit with Russian President Putin
- » Japan's Decision To Release Water from NPP Fukushima Triggers Anger
- » North Korea Warns Its Citizens of Upcoming Famine Crisis
- » Navalny's Condition in Jail Worsens: He Is losing Sensation in Legs and Hands
- » Italy Returns To Tight Lockdown for Easter