The Vatican has Sent about 700 000 Coronavirus Masks to China
They are divided between Hubei Province - the centre of the epidemic - and those of Jiang and Fujian
The Vatican has sent between 600,000 and 700,000 masks to China to try to help combat the spread of the coronavirus, Figaro reports.
The gathering operation was coordinated by Father Vincenzo Han Duo.
The campaign started on January 27th and collected 100,000 masks on the first day.
The masks are destined to the provinces of Hubei, Zhejiang and Fujian
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria Introduces Compulsory Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: From Today Changes in the List of Countries falling into the Red Zone
- » WHO: Travel Restrictions are Ineffective during a Pandemic
- » Boris Johnson: No Masks and COVID Certificates from Next Week
- » The White House: Russia could Launch an Invasion of Ukraine at any time
- » Erdogan invites Leaders of Russia and Ukraine to Talks in Turkey