Victoria's Secret Former Chief with Sexual Harassment Allegations
Former Victoria's Secret chief executive and marketing director, Edward Razek, has regularly made unwanted sexual advances toward the company’s models, and harassed and bullied staff members, including models of the well-known brand, the New York Times reports.
Several models have admitted to the press that Ed forced them into intimate contact under the threat of dismissal.
Model Andi Muise said she lost her job after rejecting the director's proposal.
Eyewitnesses also say that in 2018, Ed made obscene comments about Bella Hadid's breasts in public.
“Forget the panties,” he declared, according to three people who were there and a fourth who was told about it. The bigger question, he said, was whether the TV network would let Ms. Hadid walk “down the runway with those perfect titties.” (One witness remembered Mr. Razek using the word “breasts,” not “titties.", The New York Times reported.
71-year-old Razek left Victoria's Secret in the summer of 2019.
Ed Razek responded to the allegations with an angry denial emailed to the media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death