Code Yellow Warning of Strong Winds Issued for 13 Bulgarian Regions
A Code Yellow warning of strong winds has been issued for 13 Bulgarian regions for 4 February, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
The warning is in place for the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Varna, Shumen, Targovishte, Gabrovo, Lovech, Sofia district, Burgas, Yambol, Haskovo and Kardzhali.
A moderate west-northwest wind is expected to increase to strong in the afternoon, with gusts up to 100 km/h.
The NIMH is warning people to beware of flying debris. Local disturbances of normal outdoor activities are possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and a bit Warmer Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Today is the Coldest Day of the Month
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold and Windy with Max. Temperatures between Minus 5°C and 0°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cold with Max. Temperatures between Minus 3°C and 2°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Snow with Max. Temperatures between 3°C and 2°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow all over the Country