Code Yellow Warning of Strong Winds Issued for 13 Bulgarian Regions
A Code Yellow warning of strong winds has been issued for 13 Bulgarian regions for 4 February, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
The warning is in place for the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Varna, Shumen, Targovishte, Gabrovo, Lovech, Sofia district, Burgas, Yambol, Haskovo and Kardzhali.
A moderate west-northwest wind is expected to increase to strong in the afternoon, with gusts up to 100 km/h.
The NIMH is warning people to beware of flying debris. Local disturbances of normal outdoor activities are possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and Little Sun Today
- » Unprecedentedly Powerful Earhquake Rocks Australia, Causes Damages in Melbourne
- » Air Pollution Kills 14,000 Bulgarians Every Year
- » Bitcoin Mining Generates Waste comparable to e-waste produced by The Netherlands
- » Weather Today: Variable Clouds With Chance of Rain in the Evening
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated