Tonnes of Waste from Spain Were Discovered in a Bulgarian Village
Tonnes of waste were discovered in the riverbed of the Chaya River near the village of Katunitsa, Southern Bulgaria, BNT reported.
During an urgent joint inspection of the district administration, the Municipality of Sadovo, the Economic Police and the environment inspectors, it was found that there were dozens of huge bags of plastic clippings, rubber, metal and household waste on the site. Attached notes showed that the shipments were from Spain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria