Tonnes of Waste from Spain Were Discovered in a Bulgarian Village
Tonnes of waste were discovered in the riverbed of the Chaya River near the village of Katunitsa, Southern Bulgaria, BNT reported.
During an urgent joint inspection of the district administration, the Municipality of Sadovo, the Economic Police and the environment inspectors, it was found that there were dozens of huge bags of plastic clippings, rubber, metal and household waste on the site. Attached notes showed that the shipments were from Spain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov