A Shooting at a Dormitory in Texas, Two People were Shot Dead
There was a shooting in the dormitories of the campus of Texas A&M University in Commerce 80 miles from Dallas, Reuters reports.
All classes of 12,000 students in this Texas A&M branch were canceled.
Students, faculty and staff were instructed to take shelter and stay in place until further notice. This was a precautionary measure.
Police said that three people were shot, two died and one was injured. It is not whether the police officers arrested anyone.
The building where the shooting took place is called Pride Rock and is a three-story mixed-use dormitory which houss freshmen.
"There have been 2 confirmed deaths. The third victim has been taken to the hospital for treatment. UPD has stationed officers throughout campus, including all key gathering points, for the safety of the campus community.", Texas A&M University said on its Twitter account.
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
- » One of the Killed in the Shootings in the German city of Hanau is a Bulgarian Citizen
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead
- » Ministry of Justice Asked the UAE for the Extradition of Vasil Bozhkov
- » 24 People were Killed in a Church Attack in Burkina Faso
- » A Record 5 Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in Costa Rica