California: Unidentified Man Opened Fire on a Bus, One Man is Killed there are also Injured
An unidentified man opened fire on a bus traveling from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Five of the passengers were injured and one was killed, NBC News reported, citing authorities.
There were about 40 people in the bus.
The driver of the vehicle, which drove about 40 people, pulled off the road and stopped near Bakersfield just after the shooting began.
According to police, some of the passengers are seriously injured. The wounded were taken to hospital, according to BGNES.
The suspect was arrested, police said. So far, his motives are still unknown.
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
- » One of the Killed in the Shootings in the German city of Hanau is a Bulgarian Citizen
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead
- » Ministry of Justice Asked the UAE for the Extradition of Vasil Bozhkov
- » 24 People were Killed in a Church Attack in Burkina Faso
- » A Record 5 Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in Costa Rica