PM Borissov: Sustainable Development of Bilateral Relations with Turkey is Important for Bulgaria
The stable and sustainable development of bilateral relations with Turkey is an important element of Bulgaria’s foreign policy, said PM Boyko Borissov at a meeting with the Foreign Minister of Turkey Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu in Sofia, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian prime minister laid emphasis on the intensive bilateral political dialogue, based on the principles of goodneighbourhood and mutual respect. Boyko Borissov stressed that Bulgaria highly appreciates Turkey’s commitment to the implementation of the 2016 joint statement between EU and Turkey on migration and the excellent bilateral cooperation in this sphere which ensures there is zero migration pressure on the border between the two countries. He also noted the heavy burden Turkey is bearing by granting asylum to a large number of refugees on its territory.
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria and US are Allies and Strategic Partners
- » A Senior US Politician Arrived in Bulgaria to Meet with the Government