PM Borissov: Sustainable Development of Bilateral Relations with Turkey is Important for Bulgaria
The stable and sustainable development of bilateral relations with Turkey is an important element of Bulgaria’s foreign policy, said PM Boyko Borissov at a meeting with the Foreign Minister of Turkey Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu in Sofia, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian prime minister laid emphasis on the intensive bilateral political dialogue, based on the principles of goodneighbourhood and mutual respect. Boyko Borissov stressed that Bulgaria highly appreciates Turkey’s commitment to the implementation of the 2016 joint statement between EU and Turkey on migration and the excellent bilateral cooperation in this sphere which ensures there is zero migration pressure on the border between the two countries. He also noted the heavy burden Turkey is bearing by granting asylum to a large number of refugees on its territory.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans