WHO: People Receiving Packages from China are not at Risk of Contracting 2019nCoV
Recipients of letters and packages from China can rest assured that they are not at risk of contracting the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV, which causes deadly pneumonia. This was reported by the World Health Organization in its Twitter account.
"Yes, it is safe. People receiving packages from China are not at risk of contracting 2019nCoV. From previous analysis, we know coronaviruses do not survive long on objects, such as letters or packages."
At the end of December 2019, Chinese authorities registered a pneumonia outbreak in Wuhan. In addition to China, the disease has been detected in 23 other countries. Currently, the number of people infected in China has exceeded 11.7 thousand and the death toll in China soared to 259.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Future for Tourism Association Insists on Setting up Guarantee Fund for Customer Indemnity
- » Bulgaria’s Exports to Germany Grow to Record Highs Despite Pandemic
- » Bulgaria: Business and Government Strike Deal – Restaurants to Work at Half Capacity, Six Customers per Table Allowed
- » Tender Invited for Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Interconnector, 11 Companies Submit Bidding Documents
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Labor: Support Measures Brought to Light Gray Sector Businesses
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Steady Increase of the Infections Compared to Last Week