Former Environment Minister Neno Dimov Investigated over Bansko Ski Resort Concession
The Prosecutor’s office said on January 31 that it started a new investigation against former environment minister Neno Dimov in relation to the Bansko ski resort concession, BNT reported.
In a statement, the Prosecutor’s office said that the investigation was being conducted by the Specialised Prosecutor’s office.
The investigation is related to “actions while in office by the former environment minister, concerning the Bansko ski area concession held by Yulen.”
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw
- » BNR: President Radev Accuses PM Borissov of Using Special Services for Political Ends
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor