Former Environment Minister Neno Dimov Investigated over Bansko Ski Resort Concession
The Prosecutor’s office said on January 31 that it started a new investigation against former environment minister Neno Dimov in relation to the Bansko ski resort concession, BNT reported.
In a statement, the Prosecutor’s office said that the investigation was being conducted by the Specialised Prosecutor’s office.
The investigation is related to “actions while in office by the former environment minister, concerning the Bansko ski area concession held by Yulen.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe Resigns, Macron Prepares New Cabinet
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Another Legislative Veto by President
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Ananiev with Four New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries