Coronavirus Epidemic: More than 10,000 People are already infected
Russia has confirmed two cases of the disease.
Countries around the do not operate flights to China anymore. Yesterday, the World Health Organization declared an international emergency due to the Chinese virus.
Russia and Italy are among the countries that stopped flights to China. The measure comes after a number of major private airlines announced they would not fly to the Asian country. The number of infected is now over 10 thousand.
In the meantime, it became clear that Bulgaria would withdraw our citizens from the contagion areas.
We have taken all measures with the Ministry of Health to ensure a quarantine period when they return to Bulgaria. The three Bulgarians are currently in good health, Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva said.
- » Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
- » First Victim of the Coronavirus in Europe
- » Chinese Doctors have Found a Way to Treat Coronavirus-Infected People