The British Flag Was Removed from the European Institutions
Hours before Brexit the flag of the United Kingdom was taken down in the European institutions in Brussels and Strasbourg.
First, the British flag was taken down in front of the European Council in Brussels and then in front of the European Parliament buildings in Brussels and Strasbourg. Earlier this evening, the European flag was taken down in front of the British Office in the EU.
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » Albania Hopes to Raise EUR 400 Million to Recover from the Earthquake
- » Albania to Receive € 3m Donation from the Netherlands to Deal with Powerful Earthquake Damage
- » Bulgaria Returns another 54 Containers with Waste to Italy