Russia Wants a New Trade Deal with the UK
Russia wants to conclude a new trade agreement with the UK after the country leaves the European Union, said Russian Ambassador to London Andrey Kelin, quoted by BGNES.
Russia and the UK must sign agreements in the fields of aviation, transport, trade in nuclear materials, etc., RIA Novosti reported.
Moscow has made an inventory of its contractual basis with the United Kingdom, but so far there is no response from London as the government is committed to solving more urgent tasks, Kelin stressed.
The diplomat did not rule out the possibility of signing a free trade area agreement with the UK if the British side request it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » The US and Canada are Tracking Suspected Chinese Surveillance Balloons
- » The European Commission will return the Monitoring of the Rule of Law in Bulgaria
- » Lavrov: Moldova could be the next Ukraine