All Travellers in the Beijing Metro will be Checked for Fever
All passengers at all metro stations in Beijing will be checked for fever as a measure for the preventionof the spread of pneumonia caused by the new virus. This was noted in an official statement by the management, TASS reported.
Stationary systems with special heat sensors and portable devices will be used to measure the body temperature. In case of doubt, the people concerned will be referred for examination to the nearest hospitals.
The Beijing subway consists of 22 lines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months
- » New York Celebrates End of Covid Restrictions with Fireworks
- » Biden Meets Putin in Geneva to Set "Predictable" Relationship
- » Israel Carries Out Strikes on Gaza after Fire Balloons Hit Its Territory
- » Putin Offers Exchange of Prisoners to Biden
- » Trump Is ‘bright personality’ and Biden Is ‘career man’, According to Putin