All Travellers in the Beijing Metro will be Checked for Fever
All passengers at all metro stations in Beijing will be checked for fever as a measure for the preventionof the spread of pneumonia caused by the new virus. This was noted in an official statement by the management, TASS reported.
Stationary systems with special heat sensors and portable devices will be used to measure the body temperature. In case of doubt, the people concerned will be referred for examination to the nearest hospitals.
The Beijing subway consists of 22 lines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister