A Strong Earthquake Hit Eastern Romania, it was also felt in Bulgaria
A 5.2 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was registered in eastern Romania, in the Vrancea region.
The earthquakes was recorded in 3.26 am local time in Vrancea. The epicentre of the earthquake was at a depth of 140 kilometers.
There is no information on casualties or property damage.
The earthquake was felt throughout Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and some parts of northeastern Bulgaria - Ruse, Shumen, Veliko Turnovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine's Baby Crisis
- » Microsoft is Replacing its Employees With AI Software
- » Facebook Employees Protesting Against Mark Zuckerberg
- » Summer in Greece: No Team Sports on the Beach, Packaged Food from Restaurants
- » Reduced Banking Activity Leads to a Decline in Paid Ad Impressions amid Pandemic
- » Savings for a Second Pension are Melting Because of the Crisis in Bulgaria