A Strong Earthquake Hit Eastern Romania, it was also felt in Bulgaria
A 5.2 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was registered in eastern Romania, in the Vrancea region.
The earthquakes was recorded in 3.26 am local time in Vrancea. The epicentre of the earthquake was at a depth of 140 kilometers.
There is no information on casualties or property damage.
The earthquake was felt throughout Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and some parts of northeastern Bulgaria - Ruse, Shumen, Veliko Turnovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France is Expecting its Worst Recession Since World War II
- » The Free App ViruSafe Can Now be Downloaded
- » Pernod Ricard Donates Large Quantities of Pure Alcohol for Production of Hand Sanitizers to Support Global Fight against COVID-19
- » Apple has Manufactured more than 20 Million Medical Masks
- » The State will also Pay Part of the Employer-Provided Insurance under the 60:40 Scheme
- » Credits can be Renegotiated by June in Bulgaria