Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change
After consultations with the political forces in parliament, Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov stated that until its entry into the Eurozone Bulgaria will not change the exchange rate of the Bulgarian Lev which is now pegged to the Euro at EUR 1 to BGN 1.95583, BNR reported.
Minister Goranov made this statement with regard to the fears that during the country’s time within the ERM II this fixed exchange rate could be altered. Bulgarian National Bank governor Dimitar Radev commented that, after his meetings with the individual parliamentary groups, he is optimistic that Bulgaria will enter the currency mechanism, and the Eurozone, with the exchange rate currently in place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Keeping Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio Profitable in the Middle of Crisis
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria Has Tripled Its Assets Per Capita Over The Last 11 Years
- » Moody’s Raises Bulgaria's Long-Term Rating to BAA1
- » Bulgaria's Social Minister Sacheva: Child Benefits Without Income Criteria
- » Bulgarian Government Is Extending Measure 60/40 to December 31
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs