Elon Musk Made $ 2.3 Billion for an Hour
This was thanks to Tesla's increase in market capitalization
The wealth of the US entrepreneur Elon Musk has increased by $ 2.3 billion just for an hour due to Tesla's market capitalization, Bloomberg and BGNES reported.
The electric-vehicle maker’s stock, which closed at $580.99, surged 12% to $649 at 5:16 p.m. in New York, boosting the chief executive officer’s net worth to about $36 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Elon Musk holds a 22% stake in Tesla.
Tesla Motors was founded in 2003 as a developer and manufacturer of electric vehicles and related technologies. Its headquarters are in California. The company also manufactures batteries and electric motors and sells them to other companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Council of Ministers: BGN 20 Million Help Per Month for Working Families with Children in Bulgaria
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 34: New Blockade, Protesters Throw Tomatoes and Green Balls of Paint
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation
- » Bulgaria: No PCR Test Requirements for Arrivals From the UAE