South Korea Allocates $ 5 Million to China to Fight the Coronavirus
The Korean government has decided to allocate $ 5 million to China to help fight the spread of the new coronavirus, TASS reported.
It was announced on Tuesday that Seoul is proposing to provide Beijing with personal protection and hygiene products, including 2 million medical masks, in connection with the spread of the new type of pneumonia. In addition, South Korean authorities have announced their intention to transfer 100,000 protective suits and glasses.
Earlier in a letter to Chinese President Xi Jinping, President Moon Jae-In declared that South Korea was ready to provide China with any support to prevent the spread of the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Hungary: Bulgaria Listed as "Yellow" Country, 14-Day Quarantine or 2 Negative PCR Tests to Enter Hungary
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4