President Radev: Bulgaria is Working for a Multilateral Agreement with Saudi Arabia
Bulgaria is working to build a multilateral agreement with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to develop our relations in areas such as economy, investment, infrastructure, agriculture, tourism, technology and innovation. This was stated by President Rumen Radev, who met with Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is our important partner in the Middle East region, the President noted, pointing out that the fact that the Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is visiting Bulgaria for the second time in two years is an important sign that there is a common will to deepen political cooperation and developing links in a number of important areas.
Our joint efforts in the area of combating terrorism and security make an important contribution to enhancing stability in the Balkans and the Middle East, Rumen Radev said.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans