President Radev: Bulgaria is Working for a Multilateral Agreement with Saudi Arabia
Bulgaria is working to build a multilateral agreement with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to develop our relations in areas such as economy, investment, infrastructure, agriculture, tourism, technology and innovation. This was stated by President Rumen Radev, who met with Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is our important partner in the Middle East region, the President noted, pointing out that the fact that the Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is visiting Bulgaria for the second time in two years is an important sign that there is a common will to deepen political cooperation and developing links in a number of important areas.
Our joint efforts in the area of combating terrorism and security make an important contribution to enhancing stability in the Balkans and the Middle East, Rumen Radev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus