Emmanuel Macron: Brexit is a "Sad Day" and a "Lesson for us all"
He warned London that France would not “not bow to pressure or haste" when negotiating a future trade deal.
French President Emmanuel Macron said Britain's exit from the EU on Friday would be a "sad day" and added: "This is a lesson for us all," BGNES reports.
Speaking after a meeting in Paris with Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis the French leader said: “Britain is leaving the EU in two days, it's a sad day, a failure and a lesson for us all."
- » Croatia's Chief State Attorney Resigns
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » Albania Hopes to Raise EUR 400 Million to Recover from the Earthquake
- » Albania to Receive € 3m Donation from the Netherlands to Deal with Powerful Earthquake Damage