64 Victims of the Floods in Brazil
The death toll from the flooding in Brazil has reached 64 people.
Most people died in the state are Minas Gerais. At least 19 people have been reported missing, more than 60,000 have been forced to flee their homes.
The state governor has declared a state of emergency in 101 municipalities.
According to authorities in Brazil, heavy rainfall is expected to ease off soon, but the danger of new landslides remains.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City