Hong Kong Bans Travels to China because of the Coronavirus
Hong Kong bans travels to mainland China because of the coronavirus. More than 100 people have already died and over 4500 are infected.
In an attempt to curb the spread of the infection, Hong Kong stops all high-speed trains and ferries to China. Germany and Japan have confirmed the first cases of infection in patients who have not traveled to the country of origin.
In the meantime, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has said that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been tasked to monitor whether the Bulgarian students in Wuhan can be relocated from the Chinese city. If approved, the state is ready to send a plane to pick them up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 168 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions hit Russian Military Airbase in Annexed Crimea
- » Ukraine Stopped the Transit of Russian Oil to Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- » Day 167 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zaporizhzhia to hold a Referendum on Joining Russia
- » Nuclear Tensions: Russia has told the US it is temporarily suspending inspections under New START
- » The FBI raided Donald Trump's Mansion
- » Day 166 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Amnesty Apologized for its Report but Did Not Retract its Findings