The United States is Developing a Vaccine against the Deadly Coronavirus
US health authorities have begun developing a vaccine against the deadly virus, which originated in China and has claimed more than a hundred lives so far, AFP reports.
National Institutes of Health (NIH) official spokesman Anthony Fauci told reporters: “We have already started at the NIH and with many of our collaborators on the developing of a vaccine,”
"The process is long and uncertain, but we are proceeding as if we will have to deploy a vaccine", he said.
“In other words, we’re looking at the worst scenario that this becomes a bigger outbreak.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » 565 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 22 Death Cases
- » 549 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, another Death Case