BNR: Turkish Stream has Delivered 460 Million Cubic Meters of Gas to Turkish-Bulgarian Border
Since January 1, when Russian gas sales to Turkey and Europe started, the Turkish Stream pipeline has delivered 1 billion cubic meters of gas, BNR reported.
About 54% of this volume was aimed for the Turkish market, and about 46% was delivered to the Turkish-Bulgarian border, Russian Energy Company Gazprom has informed. Turkish Stream is planned to replace the Trans-Balkan gas pipeline through Ukraine for gas deliveries to Turkey, Bulgaria and Southeastern Europe. The Turkish Stream is expected to lead to the expansion of the Bulgarian gas transmission network and connect it to Serbia in order to transport Russian gas to the Serbian-Hungarian border.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chairman of BAIC: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria are Inevitable, the Economy will Stop
- » Digital Real Estate 101: 3 Tips To Generate Passive Income
- » Forecast: Basic Food Prices in Bulgaria will Rise by Another 7% by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad have Started Sending Less Money to their Relatives in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts