New Strong Earthquake Registered in Turkey
A magnitude 5.1 earthquake was reported not far from the city of Izmir in Western Turkey today, TASS reported, citing data from Istanbul's Seismological Observatory Kandilli. The epicentre was in the area of the city of Kirkagac at a depth of 11.8 km, BTA reports.
So far there are no reports of casualties and destruction.
On Saturday, a strong earthquake was registered in Turkey, killing 22 people and injuring more than 1,000 others. As a result of the quake, dozens of buildings were destroyed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake in the Aegean Sea with a Magnitude of 5.3
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °