See How You Can Track Where the Coronavirus Spreads in Real Time
The first case of a person infected with the new type coronavirus has been confirmed in Germany. The patient is a man from the Starnberg region of Bavaria, some 30 km southwest of Munich. He is in stable condition.
On Monday, Canadian health authorities confirmed two cases in the country. The patients are a man and a woman, a laboratory in Winnipeg confirmed.
Engineers at the Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering located in Baltimore, Maryland, USA have made an application that allows anyone to monitor how and where the coronavirus is spreading in real time.
With the interactive map, you will be able to track how many infected and casualties are present in each part of the planet.
Keep track of all the places on the planet where the coronavirus is spreading - HERE
- » WHO: The Coronavirus is not a Pandemic yet
- » Woman from Plovdiv may be Infected with Coronavirus
- » Oman with the First Two Cases of Coronavirus Infection
- » Coronavirus: China has Developed a Vaccine that Shows Immunity
- » PM Borissov Convened an Extraordinary Meeting of the Security Council because of the Coronavirus
- » Only 30% of Bulgarians Brush their Teeth