Kristalina Georgieva: Bulgaria's Entry into the Eurozone, Planned for 2023, is "Entirely Foreseeable"
In the Sunday 150 show of Horizont program of the BNR, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, Kristalina Georgieva, stated that overall Bulgaria stood "very good" on its way to the Eurozone and its entry into it, planned for 2023, is "entirely foreseeable". At the same time, Georgieva warned that Bulgaria should not fall behind on green policies because the low carbon economy would give new impetus to investment and help create new jobs, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and All Those Who Died for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital
- » There Will be No Events for the Day of Hristo Botev on June 2
- » Masks Are Not Mendatory in Restaurants in Bulgaria