Kristalina Georgieva: Bulgaria's Entry into the Eurozone, Planned for 2023, is "Entirely Foreseeable"
In the Sunday 150 show of Horizont program of the BNR, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, Kristalina Georgieva, stated that overall Bulgaria stood "very good" on its way to the Eurozone and its entry into it, planned for 2023, is "entirely foreseeable". At the same time, Georgieva warned that Bulgaria should not fall behind on green policies because the low carbon economy would give new impetus to investment and help create new jobs, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ticket for Public Transport in Sofia will be Available for Duration of 30 and 60 minutes
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Changes on the First day - The Certificate for Post-Illness is Valid for 1 Year
- » Bulgaria: Failures in the E-System Temporarily Blocked the Work of Vaccination Centers
- » Why Presence of Antibodies against COVID-19 is not Enough for a Green Pass?
- » Deputy Minister of Health: Bulgarian Teachers and Civil Servants with Green Certificate In 4 Weeks
- » Sofia: Interest and Queues for Vaccine Today in front of St. Anna and Alexandrovska Hospitals